We are hiring a Graphic Designer!
Bucket Media is a fast growing, full-service marketing agency searching for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Columbia, Missouri team. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and open mind, be well-organized, extremely self-motivated, detail-orientated and capable of effectively delivering innovative, insightful and valuable solutions to clients’ creative needs. Passion for creative expression and experience with digital and print placements are preferred. If you are looking to work in an exciting fast paced environment where employees work collaboratively as a team to strive for excellence, then we encourage you to apply!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer, under the guidance of the Creative Director, will be responsible for producing content for multiple platforms while maintaining company and campaign brand parameters.
It is extremely important that the Graphic Designer can: • Operate effectively as an individual and add to a healthy creative team environment; contribute to the culture of Bucket Media • Meet expectations and deliverables on time, on budget and in high quality • Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format • Contribute to the ideation process • Participate actively in meetings to explain and substantiate the design direction with strategic justification and point of view • Think through design at the conceptual level; make choices based on brand tone and strategy • Adhere to strict client and property brand standards while creating unique art • Strive for cutting edge designs • Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills • Keep abreast of current design and cultural trends; maintain awareness of relevant advances in our
industry and share with the team as appropriate
• Proof read content thoroughly • Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Strong visual and conceptual skills • Fast, accurate and creative layout skills • Detail-orientation and strong organizational skills • Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, problem solve and deliver against tight deadlines
• Strong layout and typography skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) in a Macintosh platform • Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is desired • Ability to design according to creative direction in a wide variety of styles
• Ability to listen, adapt and incorporate feedback
Education & Work Experience Required:
• 2+ years of creative education and/or relevant professional experience
Salary & Benefits:
• Compensation based on education and relevant experience • Competitive benefits package • Rewarding company culture that supports work-life balance and encourages fun-having
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please email resume, salary requirements and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org